A smile makeover customized to meet your unique dental needs and cosmetic goals can give you the healthy, beautiful smile you have always wanted. At The Center for Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Robert Rioseco uses his expertise in state-of-the-art aesthetic and restorative dentistry techniques to transform patients’ smiles. After a thorough dental exam, cosmetic evaluation, and discussion of your concerns, Dr. Rioseco can develop a comprehensive smile makeover treatment plan just for you. The details of your smile makeover plan could involve:
- Tooth replacement with dental implants
- Periodontal treatments to improve gum health
- Laser gum recontouring to reshape and balance the gumline
- Laser gum depigmentation to lighten dark areas of the gums
- Custom porcelain veneers to achieve dynamic cosmetic improvements
- Teeth whitening to lighten stains and discoloration
- Tooth restoration with crowns, inlays, and onlays
Replacement of metal amalgam fillings with tooth-colored composite fillings
During a consultation, Dr. Rioseco will explain the treatments and restorations that are optimally suited for repairing and rejuvenating your smile. Often, he suggests custom porcelain veneers, which can conceal a wide variety of cosmetic concerns and reshape the teeth with beautiful, long-lasting smile makeover results. No matter what treatment(s) your smile makeover plan includes, Dr. Rioseco can use advanced 3D imaging technology to design precision-fitted, natural-looking restorations that enhance the appearance, form, and function of the teeth.
If you are interested in finding out how cosmetic and restorative dentistry could improve your smile, we invite you to contact The Center for Cosmetic Dentistry to schedule your smile makeover consultation with Dr. Rioseco.